Monday, October 1, 2012

September 27, 2012

It's been a pretty quiet month or so, with the courts closed for the rainy season in Ethiopia. Not many referrals or families traveling. We were officially #11 for August and #10 for September, but could be next for a 3 year old...

We enjoyed a wiener roast a couple of weeks ago with other families in central Illinois who are in the process of or who have adopted from Ethiopia. It was so nice to visit with others who are in this same journey. The kids had a blast playing together too!

In line at a party store this past week, my 8 year old turned to me with a smile and said, "We should get that 'It's a girl' balloon when we find out about my sister!" As I gave him a hug I thought how much I liked that idea! :)

1 comment:

  1. Broke into the Top 10...whoo hoo!!! Praying that this year yet holds the addition of a daughter to the Cunningham Family : ).

    ReplyDelete